– lose half a stone (7lbs) it is a 5 week month so that is averaging nearly 1.5 pounds a week… doable! 1 pound off – Fail!
– compare measurements again and aim to lose at least 5 inches collectively. Will do this in the next week, but I did get measured at the gym and I had already completed this by the 17th. Hopefully that still stands.
– no alcohol; sober for October. Complete!
– get back in the gym! I NEED TO! I keep dabbling with the idea, been a couple of times but its just actually going, once i’m there I am fine. Yes, been more than I have for the past few months, so that’s is progress!
– back to basics, 5 a day and 2L of water. Nearly! Still find it hard to do the water at weekend as I forget.