– lose half a stone (7lbs) it is a 5 week month so that is averaging nearly 1.5 pounds a week… doable!
– compare measurements again and aim to lose at least 5 inches collectively.
– no alcohol; sober for October.
– get back in the gym! I NEED TO! I keep dabbling with the idea, been a couple of times but its just actually going, once i’m there I am fine.
– back to basics, 5 a day and 2L of water.
I know these may sound pretty simple and vague (gym wise) but I feel as though if I am able to reach these smaller targets I will feel more motivated a bit like when I have a loss on the scales it spurs me on massively!
Happy October People!